Puppy Training Programs
Are you wondering what your puppy's adorable antics will be like when they get bigger? Would you like a dog that is welcome anywhere?
A perfectly behaved puppy starts with Puppy School at Wags & Wiggles. Good puppy habits will give you a reliable, obedient, friendly dog as an adult.
You will find that our dog training philosophy is easy to follow and very effective. Even if positive reinforcement training and clicker training is new to you, our instructors will guide you. After participating in any of our training programs, your puppy will be attentive to you!
Our professional training facility is 7,000 square feet of indoor, air-conditioned, matted classroom. You and your dog will learn quickly in this clean, friendly environment.
When should I start training my puppy?
Training should start the very same day you bring your puppy home. If you are new to puppy raising, then contact us now to schedule an immediate private in-home lesson.
Group classes or other training programs at our facility can start once your puppy has been home for at least 7 days and has had a clean vet check. Read our blog post for common puppy training questions!
You and your puppy are in expert hands!
- Your puppy deserves the best! With 20 years of experience, Wags & Wiggles has everything you need
- You can trust our professional instruction by our certified dog trainers
- Your puppy will love our style of reward-based training and want to work for you
- Positive reinforcement training will give your puppy guidance without squashing their enthusiasm
- Clicker training will help your puppy respond to your words
- The entire family (including children over 6 years of age) is welcome to attend training sessions
- We're recommending by local veterinarians, rescue groups, and shelters
- You will see results fast!