Get a FREE Custom Boarding Quote
Do you worry about your dog's vacation more than your own? Are you afraid your dog will miss you?
Have no fear! Here at Wags & Wiggles, we love your dog the way you do while providing professional, top-notch care. You give US the instructions and we follow your lead.
You know your dog and we want to know your dog too! Start the introduction process by getting a free quote.
What's included in my dog's boarding stay?
- Staffed 24/7
- Full Day of Play
- Comfortable overnight lodging with all bedding, bowls, and toys
- Daily Quick Train sessions
- Yappy Hour - Specialized group play activites
- Daily mealtimes according to your directions, tracked and logged
- Administration of any medications or supplements
- Daily roll call - thorough individual nose-to-tail check
- Access to our webcams
- Naps if requested or needed
- Online report cards with photos and videos via our software Gingr
- Highest rate of supervision in the county
- Tracking of your dog's weight
- Late night potty at 10 PM
- Unlimited love & cuddles from our team members!
Additional Training Available
Would you like your dog to come home ready to listen to cues? Do you want your dog to respond to you every time without delay? If so, you might be interested in our training programs!
- Board & Train - Our all-inclusive training package. Get a quote!
- Day school lessons - 30-minute, one-on-one training sessions
Make your dog's vacation extra special with these pup-grades:
- Break from the Pack: 10-minute outside walk - $15
- Chew Therapy: stuffed frozen Kong (two new flavors every month!) - $7
- Make Me Beautiful: 10-minute brush out - $10
- Cuddle Time: 10-minute one-on-one cuddle time with your dog's favorite team member - $8
- Spoil Me Rotten: Includes break from the pack, chew therapy, and cuddle time - $20
- Fitness Fido: 10-minutes of individual ball time, treadmill time, or Sport Dog exercises on our FitPAWS equipment - $15
- All dogs must complete our Meet & Greet process and first (free!) day of daycare before any boarding stay can be booked
- Up-to-date bordetella, rabies, and distemper/parvo (DHPP) vaccinations
- A fecal test done within the past year showing a clean (negative) result
- All dogs must be spayed/neutered over 10 months of age
- Reservations are required for boarding
If your dog is 10 years of age or older, please contact us by phone prior to scheduling your Meet & Greet in order to discuss your individual needs. We want to make sure the group play environment is right for your dog!