Make a Dog Boarding Reservation
Boarding Reservations Online Through Our Software "Gingr"
You must be a current client in order to book a reservation online.
If you are new client, please see our Meet & Greet Page.
Before Boarding, All New Clients are required to complete our Interview Process and First Day Free.
- Log Into Gingr Portal - TUSTIN GINGR PORTAL RSM GINGER PORTAL
- Access Your Account: Enter the Email you gave us on your new client paperwork. Gingr will send you an email to confirm your account and create a password. If Gingr can’t find your email, that means your email probably has changed since you started wags. Email us and we can update that on our end and then you will be able to try again.
- Click on My Reservations/New Reservation.
- Read the gray box at the top of the reservation page for important notes.
- Enter Desired Reservation Type. “Overnight” would be for boarding stays.
- Enter the pets that will be staying with us. Option to board together available.
- Select Start and End Dates
- Choose Additional Services at the time of your reservation request by clicking the link to them. You may also add them at the time you check in. (Pre-reserving will ensure your dog’s spot should the service become full.)
- Notes: Add notes like Kennel, Crate or Own Crate.
- Click the “Agree to Terms” box after reading the boarding agreement.
- Once we have approved your stay you will receive notification and will be able to see it under My Reservations/View/Confirmed.
If Gingr does not allow you to reserve a spot with us via this portal, we may have expired vaccines on file.
You can view our vaccine records by going to My Pets/View.