Gingr | Wags & Wiggles Online Reservations
You must be a current client in order to book a reservation online.
If you are a new client, you must bring your dog in for a Meet & Greet and first (free!) day of daycare before any daycare or boarding stay can be booked.
If you are brand new to Wags & Wiggles, please create your account here.
Log in to make new reservations or edit existing reservations. Check vaccines or pass status.
How To Make A Reservation
How to Make New Reservation
- Enter the email you gave us on your new client paperwork. Gingr will send you an email to confirm your account and create a password.
- Click on the BLUE BOX that says Request A Reservation
- A pop-up will appear. Click on "Book Daycare or Boarding Now!"
- Read the information at the top of the page for important notes
- Enter the desired Reservation Type
- “Overnight" is for boarding stays and "Full Daycare," "Half Daycare," or "Hourly Daycare" is for daycare
- Enter the pets that will be staying with us. The option to board together is available!
- Select start and end dates
- Choose any "Additional Services" for upgrades, select the date and time of your choice, and then click "Add Service(s)!"
- Notes: Add in any notes like Suite, Crate, or o\Own Crate
- Click the “Agree to Terms” box after reading the boarding agreement
- Click "Save"
- Once we have approved your stay, you will receive an email and will be able to see it under My Reservations --> View
If Gingr does not allow you to reserve a reservation we may have expired vaccines on file.
You can view your vaccine records by going to My Account, View Pets --> Select Dog to see vaccine status.
We require 24 hours notice to cancel daycare reservations and 72 hours notice to cancel boarding reservations.
DAYCARE: If you give less than 24 hours notice, you will be charged for the full day. If you have a pass, the day will be deducted from your pass.
BOARDING: If you give less than 72 hours notice, there will be a $68 cancellation fee per dog. While you can cancel, change, or add reservations in Gingr, it will not allow you to cancel within that 72-hour period prior to your check-in. You will need to cancel over the phone within the 72-hour window.