Make a Dog Boarding or Daycare Reservation
Boarding & Daycare Reservations Online Through Our Software Gingr
You must be a current client in order to book a reservation online.
If you are a new client, you must bring your dog in for a Meet & Greet and first (free!) day of daycare before any daycare or boarding stay can be booked. We want to meet you and your dog! You'll fill out paperwork, get a tour, and have all of your questions answered. Meet & Greets are done by appointment only.
Log in to book, view, and edit your reservations:
How to Access Your Account
- Enter the email you gave us on your new client paperwork. Gingr will send you an email to confirm your account and create a password.
- If Gingr can’t find your email, you most likely need to update your email address with us. Contact us so we can update it!
- Under "Quick Actions," click on "Request Services" (blue text box)
- A pop-up will appear. Click on "Book Daycare or Boarding Now!"
- Read the information at the top of the page for important notes
- Enter the desired Reservation Type
- “Overnight" is for boarding stays and "Full Daycare," "Half Daycare," or "Hourly Daycare" is for daycare
- Enter the pets that will be staying with us. The option to board together is available!
- Select start and end dates
- For daycare reservations, you'll only have to enter the start date
- Choose any "Additional Services" at the time of your reservation request by clicking on them, selecting the date and time of your choice, and then clicking "Add Service(s)!"
- You may also add them in person during drop-off
- Notes: Add in any notes like suite, crate, or own crate
- Click the “Agree to Terms” box after reading the boarding agreement
- Click "Save"
- Once we have approved your stay, you will be notified and will be able to see it under My Reservations --> View --> Confirmed
If Gingr does not allow you to reserve a spot with us via this portal, we may have expired vaccines on file.
You can view your vaccine records by going to My Pets --> View.
We require 24 hours notice to cancel daycare reservations and 72 hours notice to cancel boarding reservations.
DAYCARE: If you give less than 24 hours notice, you will be charged for the full day. If you have a pass, the day will be deducted from your pass.
BOARDING: If you give less than 72 hours notice, there will be a $61 cancellation fee per dog. While you can cancel, change, or add reservations in Gingr, it will not allow you to cancel within that 72-hour period prior to your check-in. You will need to cancel over the phone within the 72-hour window.