Become a Wagger!
In order to ensure all our canine clientele enjoy their time in daycare with us, we require all new clients to come in for a meet and greet!
You must book your meet and greet for the facility you plan to use. If you need an immediate appointment and don't see a time slot available, please contact us!
Step 1 of Meet & Greet
You will need to set up an account in our software called "Gingr."
If you are brand new to Wags & Wiggles, you will have to create a new account. Follow the links below to get started.
If you have used our services with another dog or attended a training class, you already have an account with us! You just need to add your new dog.
Follow the links below and enter the email address you initially gave to us. If you have never logged into Gingr, you will be prompted to create a password.
Step 2 Book Your Meet & Greet
Once you are logged into your Gingr account from your dashboard, click on the blue button that says "Book A Meet & Greet."
Click on Meet & Greet Appointment. Under Type and Service, Select Meet & Greet.
Select the day you wish to come. Green boxes are open for scheduling. Red Boxes are booked.
If that day is full, click on "Next Available Appointment."
Meet & Greet Details
During your meet and greet appointment, we will introduce your dog to our team members and a couple of doggie friends! This helps us properly assess your dog and determine any special needs your dog may have. You will receive a full tour.
If your dog is shy, nervous, overly excited, has allergies, or needs special attention, we'll know best how to introduce them to the pack!
If your dog is 10 years of age or older, please contact us by phone before scheduling your Meet & Greet to discuss your individual needs.
The next step of your Meet & Greet process is First Day Free. You are welcome to combine your Meet & Greet and First Day Free if your appointment is before 1:00 pm. However, these can be done separately if you would just like a tour or are waiting on vaccines. You can schedule your First Day Free Monday - Saturday. Be sure to ONLY schedule your dog's First Day Free on a day that you will be local, just in case your dog needs to be picked up.
The First Day Free will allow your dog to enter a playgroup. We recommend at least three to four hours on the first day of daycare, but your dog is welcome to stay all day if you wish!
We cannot book future daycare or overnight boarding stays until the first day of daycare is completed.
When You Arrive
Please have your dog on a leash when you arrive for your interview. You are welcome to bring treats!
Bring a copy of your dog's vaccination records (see vaccine requirements below) and proof of a clean fecal test done within the past year with you to your appointment! They can't stay for First Day Free without it.
If you can't find your vaccination or fecal records, we would be happy to call your vet!
Daycare & Boarding Entrance Requirements
- Your dog must complete our Meet and Greet (by appointment only)
- Must be at least 3 months of age and have received at least two sets of vaccinations
- Must be spayed or neutered if over 10 months of age
- Must be current on all required vaccinations, including:
- The Distemper/Parvo combination vaccination (often abbreviated as DHPP or DAPPV)
- Bordetella vaccination
- Rabies vaccination for dogs 4 months and older
- Vaccine titers are acceptable except for Rabies.
- A fecal test is done within the past year showing a clean (negative) result. We only require a standard flotation fecal test.
- If your dog is 10 years of age or older, please contact us by phone before scheduling your Meet & Greet to discuss your individual needs. We want to make sure the group play environment is right for your dog!
- If your dog has physical restrictions (blind, deaf, etc.), or a medical condition (diabetic, heart condition, etc.), please contact us by phone before scheduling your Meet & Greet to discuss your individual needs.
- Must be able to sit on a verbal word or hand signal
- Must be in good health and flea/tick free
- Must be non-aggressive and not protective over toys
- Must have never bitten another animal or person
- You must have owned the dog for at least 14-30 days, depending on your situation, to ensure good health
- If recently adopted, your dog must be seen by your vet before coming to daycare
- We accept all breeds and sizes, except purebred Pit Bulls. We do accept Pit mixes (subject to interview like all other dogs).
- While we do not accept Pit Bulls in the daycare, we do LOVE the breed, and they are welcome in any of our training programs!