Your puppy has already brought great joy to your life. Now it's time to turn your puppy into a well-behaved adult dog that is welcome anywhere!
WHEN ARE PUPPY CLASSES HELD?
HOW MUCH ARE PUPPY CLASSES?
Puppy group classes are the most economical way to receive professional training and socialization. You have several purchase options.
- Individual Class $40
- 4 Pack $150
- 6 Pack $225 - American Kennel Club (AKC) Star Program
- 4 Pack + 1 In-Home Private Lesson $320
Puppy packages are non-transferable between facilities.
Puppy classes are included in our Training for Life program which is transferable between facility.
Gingr | Wags & Wiggles Group Class Enrollment
Log In to Enroll In Classes. Or Create a New Account.
STEP 1: Once you are logged into your Gingr account, Click on the BLUE BUTTON that says Request A Reservation or Enroll in A Group Class.
STEP 2: Click on SIGN UP FOR A GROUP CLASS. Click on the desired class. Enter the dog's name you wish to enroll. You will be directed to pay for the class.
HOW SOON CAN I START PUPPY CLASS?
You can start immediately! A Reservation is Required to attend class.
WHAT ARE ALL OF THE REQUIREMENTS FOR PUPPY CLASS?
- You have had your puppy for at least 7 days
- Your puppy is between 8 weeks and 5 months of age
- Your puppy has up-to-date vaccinations, including at least ONE Bordetella vaccination and at least ONE Distemper/Parvo (often abbreviated as DHPP) vaccination
- Your puppy has a clean fecal test result
Make sure to email vaccination records prior to class!
WHAT WILL I LEARN IN PUPPY CLASS?
Puppy classes are one hour and are broken into three 20-minute segments. We start with teaching new cues so you and your puppy can understand the same language. The second segment involves building confidence through obstacle courses, handling exercises, or puzzles. Lastly, puppies get to meet and play with their classmates while supervised by behavior experts!
WILL THERE BE ENOUGH ROOM FOR THE PUPPIES TO PLAY?
Our professional training facility is 7,000 square feet of indoor, air-conditioned, matted classroom.
ARE PUPPY CLASSES SAFE?
Absolutely! Our group puppy classes are recommended by many local veterinarians. We have over 20 years of experience servicing the needs of local puppy parents. All puppies must have up-to-date vaccinations in order to attend.
Upgrade to Training for Life
Our most popular program! Training for Life has been reviewed online as "The Best Deal In Town"
- Our Training for Life program gives you full access to applicable group classes for 2 years at both facilities
- Learn positive reinforcement training through the eyes of our certified dog trainers
- Receive discounted Board & Train Programs, Puppy Raising Programs, and day school services
- Start your puppy group classes, get hooked, then upgrade when ready
- The entire family (including children over 6 years of age) is welcome to attend training sessions
Get a FREE Puppy Training Evaluation