Agility is the exciting dog sport where dogs learn to cross over, crawl through, and climb over obstacles such as tunnels, jumps, and weave poles. This class is for everyone looking to spend some fun time with their dogs and/or looking to compete.
Dogs love this stuff and don't even realize it's training! These classes are also great for owners wanting to gain better off-leash trust with their dogs. This is an all-breed and mixed-breed sport. Agility satisfies the needs of high-energy dogs and builds confidence in shy dogs.
The Wags & Wiggles Agility Program is run by serious competitors, however, the classes are basic enough for anyone - including brand new students! We focus on the skills that will build a team between you and your dog, whether you decide to compete at the highest level or decide you just want to do it for fun.
- Must be non-aggressive, have a 5-second sit/stay, and come when called
- Dogs must be at least 4 months of age and in good health
- Any dog that shows a lack of control or reactivity will be required to complete Zen Dog before rejoining the class
- 6 students per agility class
- Foundation through Competition
- Private instruction available
- Class is 6 weeks at $210