Clients may log on to our website and sign up for daycare passes and training classes using a credit card. You may enter your personal information, pick your class, enter your credit card number and be ready for class!
If you happen to be registering for a class that starts in the next 24 hours, please call the office versus signing up online to ensure there is room in the class.
To Pay Online for Training for Life Classes
If you are a Training for Life client, your individual classes are free after you pay for the program.
Step One: Pay for Training For Life first - either online or at the front desk. Get the list of what classes apply to this program.
Step Two: Register for applicable classes.
- Select your class and add it to your shopping cart.
- Below your list of items, enter the code TFL in the ENTER COUPON CODE field.
- You must SELECT the class you want TFL to apply to and then it will zero out.
- Contine through the Checkout Process.
Please remember that even though the class is free, you must still register for class.
Pay Online with a Coupon Code
- Select your class or service.
- At checkout, use the QUESTION BOX that asks if you have coupons or discount to apply. Give exact detail of the coupon or discount. You will not see the amount removed from the invoice. We will clarify the coupon or discount first, then manually deduct the amount from your purchase before running your card. You will see the corrected amount in your email confirmation.
HAVE A PAST DUE BALANCE?
Email Romi for instructions to pay any past due balance online.
Email us. After we complete your registration you will receive a confirmation email.