Small Dog Boarding
We have a completely separate Small Dog Room tailored specifically for smaller breeds.
Benches and beds line our Small Dog Room, perfect for napping and cuddling! Soft blankets can be found on every surface.
Professional and Loving Care
Our Small Dog Room team members are always attentive and do a thorough, nose-to-tail check every morning.
Every small dog is hand-fed individually during his or her boarding stay. This gives us one-on-one bonding time with our Waggers. We monitor every dog's activity, eating habits, health, weight, medications and overall well-being.
Our small dog boarding overnight area is separate from our main kennel room. Small dog boarding areas are clean, quiet, air-conditioned, and calming music plays throughout the night.
We provide all amenities, including fleece pads, orthopedic bedding, blankets, mats, bowls, toys, chews, and bones. You just bring food and any medication!
We offer many different pup-grades! We recommend the following pup-grades during your small dog's boarding stay with us:
10 minutes of snuggles with
your dog's favorite staffer!
MAKE ME BEAUTIFUL
A 10-minute brush-out -
perfect for those longer coats!
Sleep crate-free with our
caring overnight attendant!
$15 per night
- All dogs must complete our Meet & Greet process and first (free!) day of daycare before any boarding stay can be booked
- Up-to-date bordetella, rabies, and distemper/parvo (DHPP) vaccinations
- Clean fecal exam done within the past year
- All dogs must be spayed/neutered over 10 months of age
- Reservations are required for boarding